The Sandpearl Resort in Clearwater Beach can be your luxury resort home for Frenchy's Sugar Sand Festival. We are just 1/4 mile from Pier 60 and the location of this unique Clearwater Beach event, April 19-28, 2013.
The Sugar Sand Festival Features:
- Master Sand Sculpting Competition - watch as master sand artists compete for $5,000 in prize money
- Free Sand Clinics - learn how to create your own sand masterpieces right on the beach!
- Speed Sand Demonstrations - taking requests from everyone in attendance, master sand sculptures have 10 minutes to create a masterpiece, and win the competition.
- Free children's play area on the beach, open daily.
- Plenty of food and drink for purchase.
Sandpearl Resort Amenities Include:
- Zero-entry lagoon style pool – climate controlled year round for your comfort
- Poolside wait staff, bar, and meal service provided by our very own Tate Island Grill
- Private pool-side cabanas – with fans, couch, table and chairs, HDTV, mini-fridge, safe, and deck with lounge chairs. Available for daily rental
- Private white sand beach – perfect for doing your own sculpting!
- Beach sports rentals available
- Full Service Spa
- Beach-front fire pit – right on the beach and lit every night
- Two restaurants and bar on property – Clearwater's only 4-star/4-diamond restaurant Caretta and Tate Island Grill
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Live entertainment nightly on the beach at Tate Island Grill
- 100-year old Grand Steinway player piano in the lobby
- 24-hour bell service
- Enrichment programs and tours offered daily
- Child care services offered by our very own Camp Ridley
Spa Special for Sugar Sand Festival
Sugar Sand and Water
Immerse your soul and your soles in the mystery of water while enhancing your spirit with our Sugar Sand and Water Ritual.
This head to toes Ritual begins with a warm oil scalp massage to relax and prepare you for one incredible Journey with over 110 minutes of pure indulgence. Starting with a Full body exfoliation with a sweet and savory brown sugar scrub followed by the best eastern massage techniques with pure essential oils to calm and relax the spirit. Complete your journey with The Sandpearl’s Sand and Water Manicure and Pedicure to rejuvenate the hands and feet with ocean inspired healing elements.
3 and a half hours
Call 727-674-4140 to make an appointment