Clearwater Beach, Florida, has a new title: the Best Beach Town in Florida, according to the readers of USA Today. Crystal clear water, sugary white sand and warm sunshine have created a paradise second to none in Florida. Bring the sunscreen, kick up your feet and take a deep breath as you let the refreshing sea breeze carry you away to relaxation.
If you are one of the 30,000 people who voted for Clearwater Beach in the USA Today poll, you have already discovered the beauty and serenity of the area. But if you have yet to experience this top-rated Florida beach, it’s time to book a vacation. And there’s no better place to enjoy Clearwater Beach, Florida, than at Sandpearl Resort.
Featuring 253 guest rooms appointed with luxurious furnishings and offering scenic views of the coast, Mandalay Bay and the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico, this resort in Clearwater Beach has everything guests need to truly get away from it all. From the moment you check in, you’ll be treated to top-notch services and a sophisticated atmosphere accentuated by a 100-year-old piano and two restaurants including the only four-Diamond eatery in Clearwater Beach.
Sandpearl Resort Amenities Include:
- Stylish zero-entry lagoon-style pool that is climate controlled year round for those who wish to get their feet wet but avoid the sand.
- Poolside wait staff that delivers drinks and snacks courtesy of the Tate Island Grill.
- Private white sand beach for guests to enjoy the best of Florida while avoiding the crowds.
- Private cabana rentals that overlook the pool area and are equipped with HDTVs, mini-refrigerators, outdoor furniture and fans.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access around the resort.
You can experience some of the best Clearwater Beach attractions, some within walking distance of the resort. Return to Pier 60 again and again for unique performances at sunset and one-of-a-kind crafts and treats created by talented artisans. Stop by the Clearwater Marine Aquarium and catch a glimpse of two playful dolphins and other creatures of the sea. Or take an easy drive to experience the legendary entertainment of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Walt Disney World® Resort.
With plenty of exceptional specials available year round, there’s always a good reason to visit Clearwater Beach and the Sandpearl Resort. Visit Sandpearl Resort and start enjoying your getaway to the best beach town in Florida!