Summer is here...unofficially, that is! And Sandpearl Resort is celebrating for the next 30 days with the "Stars of Sandpearl"!
Through June, we will be showing you more about all there is to see-and-do at Sandpearl when you are outside and "under the stars". Follow Us on Facebook to stay plugged in with all announcements, fun ideas for you and and family at home, and interesting facts about the night sky and some of our "stars" down here on Earth!
- Have your kids learn about astronomy and do fun themed projects a our supervised kids camp, Camp Ridley.
- Enjoy a movie under the stars with our Dive-In Movie, every Friday and Saturday by our Gulf-front pool. Family-friendly movies in a family-fun atmosphere.
- Astronomy Night, brought to you by the Tampa Museum of Science and Industry. Join a real astronomer from the museum as they do a "show-and-tell" about the moon, planets, stars and constellations utilizing professional equipment.
- Enjoy a different star-themed drink special each week at our Gulf-and-pool-front bar, Tate Island Grill, and our 4-Diamond restaurant and lounge, Caretta on the Gulf.
- Come to the beach every evening at sundown for the nightly lighting of our beach-front fire pit.
- Do your body good with some yoga under the stars during our "Sunset Yoga" classes. Available each week starting at sunset, you will benefit from a professional let class and leave "feeling like a star!"
- Rejuvenate yourself and get your chakras aligned with any of our mind, body, and spirit options available at our full service spa.
- Take in the beauty of the sunset and the evening sky with our Tradewinds Sunset Cruise.
- Be adventurous this vacation and sign up for our Sunset Paddle board and Kayak Trips.
- Sunsets at Pier 60 can be fun for everyone. This is a daily celebration is a free family event featuring artisans, crafters, street performers, food vendors and musical entertainment. Also, Friday and Saturday pier 60 will feature a motion picture in the park for all to enjoy.
It's all happening as we welcome in Summer 2013 at the Sandpearl Resort!
Right on Clearwater Beach and just a short drive to Tampa and St. Petersburg, Sandpearl's ideal location offers a myriad of things to do, both on and offsite. Wave runners, parasailing and volleyball are right on the beach. There is plenty of fun to be had within the resort, but should you desire to venture away, the area has so much to offer. The Clearwater Marina is just two blocks away, where you can take a sunset sail, dinner cruise, dolphin excursion or go deep sea fishing. Baseball fanatics can catch spring training games for the Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays or the New York Yankees. Visit the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, go kayaking to Caledesi Island or play a round of golf—the opportunities are endless. In Tampa, visit the Lowry Park Zoo or Busch Gardens, or venture to St. Petersburg to explore the Salvador Dali or Chihuly Art Museums.